- We have rubbing alcohol in the back for removing stickers from merchandise.
- Our garbage/recycling receptacle is the blue one at our back door.
- Drop off Forms – in the black filing bin on the far right of the counter.
- Items to be picked up will be in the back office. Please check this regularly.
- Backstock – labeled bins in the back office.
- Instructions for using the calendar, direct deposit agreement, drop off sheets, agreements, etc. are located in the Documents & Forms area of the artist portal.
- Completed inventory checks and signed contracts can be returned to the black tray on the 3rd shelf Artist forms behind the counter.
The most common reason we see that an artist’s sales don’t meet our expectations is that we don’t have
enough variety and stock for our customers to choose from. The first solution is to bring more work. If this
doesn’t solve the problem, we will discuss other possibilities..
Unfortunately, this does occasionally happen. Instead of a sales statement, you will receive an invoice for the
coming month’s member fee. Please pay this by cash, check or credit card no later than the 15th of the month.
If you receive a sales statement with the final line indicating “Amount Due HomeGrown”, this is also an invoice
and means that your sales for the month weren’t sufficient to cover your member fee. Please pay us by the 15th
to avoid a late fee.
Each quarter, HomeGrown will email you a detailed report with information about your sales with HomeGrown. We will
sign a renewal section of your agreement and place it in your folder in the artist communication bin.